Are you an HBO MAX user? facing an issue while using the HBO Max app on the firestick? Then, you are in the right place to know how to resolve all the issues facing HBO MAX Not Working on Firestick. Just follow the steps and you can fix the issue easily.
Amazon fire tv stick is a media streaming device that lets you stream video, install apps, play music, etc on your tv. It helps you to convert your normal video into smart tv. We can install additional android apps on the device too. Firestick offers free channels like
- Sony crackle
- Pluto TV
- Rakuten Viki
- Hoopla and Kanopy
- TED TV
Some HBO Max apps, including sideloaded versions, have stopped working today as HBO just released an updated version of their app. The app now shows the message “Unsupported version” seen. If you have sideloaded Amazon firestick on your tv it is best to uninstall the app and re-install the official version, which is available in the Amazon store.Also read about Yahoo sports on firestick
These instructions will help you to uninstall the apps, which are installed from the Amazon app store.
- Go to settings using the Fire TV’s navigation bar.
- Select the Applications menu.
- Select the Manage installed applications option.
- Scroll and select the app that needs to be uninstalled.
- uninstall the app.
- Then the confirmation message pops up just select uninstall.
- The app is now removed from the device. If the app is still visible on your device you must have cloud apps visible. so turn ON the Hide cloud apps option.
Fire TVs do a decent job of automatically updating the apps on their own if you have enabled the automatic update option, But there is a hidden way to check whether the app is updated or not.
- Find the app that you want to update on the Fire TV’s Home screen.
- Select the home button and then select the “Apps” option.
- Press the Menu button and a menu will appear, then select the option “More info” from that menu.
- Select the “Update” button manually to force the app to update.
- If there is no option for update just uninstall and reinstall it.
1. Determine Fire TV model and OS
The exact steps for sideloading differ slightly depending on which model and generation Fire TV you are using. If you don’t know the information use the Informer App.
2. Install the downloader app
Install the Downloader App in Amazon Appstore. Do not open it yet.
3. Go to the Developer option in the settings
Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options.
4. Enable apps from Unknown source
Select the install unknown apps option, scroll to Downloader, and change its settings ON.
5. Open Downloader and Grant storage Permission
As soon as you launch the app, you will be asked to allow Downloader access to files on your device. You must select Allow.
6. Enter URL and Download your APK file
7. Install APK
8. Open the sideloaded App
Now launch the app. to do so, select the Home button and select the apps option.
Also Read about Zoom on Lg Smart TV
In this article, you can find the source to fix the problem in working of HBO MAX in your Amazon Fire Stick Tv. Hope the article is useful to you.
What is the reason the HBO Max is not working?
Most of the time, you can fix the issue by installing the latest app for your phone. But, other causes must be taken into consideration for example, network issues as well as server issues and corrupted or damaged files. We’ll explain everything you can repair your HBO Max app if it’s not functioning with your gadget.
Why can’t I stream HBO Max offline?
If you’re experiencing difficulty playing a downloaded game Try the following steps If you’re connected to the Internet, click on the Profile icon to ensure you’re logged in. Close the HBO Max app. On your tablet or phone switch on Airplane mode or switch off WiFi.
What is the reason My HBO Max stuck on loading?
Being stuck in an indefinite loading screen could be frustrating. These kinds of problems are usually caused by network speed, bandwidth, and the amount of memory available. A slow connection is the most common reason you may be experiencing the ever-changing load screen.